Sunday, November 15, 2009

Speech Development

Some interesting conversations here with Kaelyn.  Some conversations made mummy's eyes rolled and sometimes it brought warmth to our hearts:

Conversation 1-
M:  Kaelyn, you didn't behave well at grandmother's house... you.......and...... Can you please......OK?
K:  Gesturing her hands near her ears - "I cannot hear you mummy!"
: (

Conversation 2 -
K: Daddy I want songs (children's CD) please!
M: Kaelyn, Daddy & Mummy want to listen to 933.

K: Daddy I want... I want songs please, thank you!!
M: Kaelyn, we want to listen to 933 please....thank you!

K:  (Are) you daddy ah???
: (

Conversation 3 -
M: Kaelyn, mummy fall sick already!
K: U fall sick?  U cough?
M:  Yes.
K: Touching my forehead and cheek... OK, I sayang you!  Muacks!
M:  Thank you Kaelyn!
: )

Conversation 4 -
Daddy was mopping the floor
K:  Daddy 小心..

Mummy was walking into the bedroom
K: Mummy 小心...滑滑的..
: )

No comments:

You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
magicalkingdoms.com Ticker